Wednesday, March 14, 2007

THAT's What I'm Talkin' About!

Whenever I place an ad in a paper, I try and make sure that it's going to be easy to understand in whatever market or niche I'm publishing. If I'm running an ad for bilingual jobs, I might place my ad in both English and Spanish. If I'm looking for strictly Polish speaking workers I may put media in place within the Polish community that is just presented in Polish.

Why should my blog be any different? So in an effort to broaden my scope a little bit (and just to see if I could get it working) I've taken advantage of yet another great tool that Google provides - language translation.
You'll see the new addition on the right of the blog and find that it will not only translate the content of the page you are viewing but will continue to translate for you as you navigate throughout and the site and beyond. Not that you'd want to leave this blog anyhow, right?

Right?